- Palm Sunday: Masses at the ‘new normal’ times of 6 p.m. on Saturday 27th, 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. on Sunday 28th. Please note that palms will be distributed after Mass on your way out of the church – there will be no procession at the beginning of Mass.
- Maundy Thursday (1st April): the church will be open from 6 p.m. onwards, with Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament. Gospel readings will take place every hour, starting at 7:15 p.m. and finishing at 9 p.m. with Night Prayer.
- Good Friday (2nd April): the church will be open from 12 noon until 4 p.m., with reading of the Passion on the hour, every hour, and the Intercessions on the half hour.
- Holy Saturday (3rd April): lighting of the Easter Candle and evening Mass, 6 p.m.
- Easter Sunday (4th April): Mass at 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.
When you attend any service please do not mingle with anyone outside of your household or support bubble. No one showing symptoms of COVID-19 should attempt to attend Mass. All members of the congregation must:
• Wear a face covering; this is now law
• Sanitize their hands upon entry and leaving
• Adhere to social distancing guidelines – we ask that you do not kneel & follow Steward directions for receiving Communion
• Either use the NHS app & QR code to check in or give your contact details to some of the stewards so that you can be contacted if needed by the NHS Test and Trace.